Monday, March 28, 2011

Round-Up: The Great Etsy & Ebay Vintage Pieces

As a college student, I tend to peruse Etsy and Ebay for my greatest findings. And a lot of the time, I tend to find cute homemade things. (Such as a matching panda hoodie and shirt set) But recently, I've been into vintage and attempting to find vintage things online. Here are some of my favorite things that I've come across this week.


This is a vintage Dominic Rompollo dress off of Etsy. Size S.
Click here to visit Etsy listing.
Seventies inspired wear is on my "watch" list, since that's becoming the trend for S/S '11. I'm very careful as to what I'm viewing. But this gorgeous Dominic Rompollo pleated chiffon dress is on my LOVE list. I wish I was a size 'Small', but maybe one of you can snag it?

I'm such a sucker for Ebay. Half of my money is spent on things I've bought off of Ebay for a lot cheaper than what their market price is... Here are all the gorgeous things I have found on Ebay this week from the store "Thrifted." (http://thrifted.net)
Very chic, 70's inspired wear right now. I am loving the flowy fabrics being used, especially the chiffon. Ugh! So much love. But, let's not forget JEWELRY!

One of my go-to jewelry ebay shops is Gypsy Warrior Vintage. A lot of their jewelry is actually 'new', but they have a very vintage feel to their pieces. But, I'm also into the bohemian thing, so here are some jewelry pieces from GWV that I am in looooove with.


No comments: