Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome from the "He"!!

Diér
Sato. Singer/Songwriter. Performer. Fashion-Mister. Devoted Little Monster. Born on the right track in Honolulu.

Greetings Everyone,

Thank you for looking over our blog! Christa and I will try our best to blog frequently and leave some tips and thoughts about the wonderful fashion-filled world we live in. I am from Honolulu, going to Macalester College in Saint Paul, MN. Two of the most important loves in my life: music and fashion. I've learned that the two collide and create beautiful artistic phenomenons. It is no secret that fashion is a passion of mine, and I'm so happy and excited to be able to share this experience with you! We hope you enjoy what we have to offer, now, READY, SET, SHOP SHOP SHOP!!

Best Wishes,
Diér

Read more about my personal likings below! :)



Favorite Brands I Wear:
Diesel
Club Monaco
Comme des Garcon
Banana Republic
Comme du ca Mode
Seven For All Mankind
Rock & Republic

Fashion Style/Aesthetic:
I am really into British and Japanese fashion, I love slim cutting and structured garments. I enjoy taking preppy pieces and making them slightly edgy. I love metallics, blacks, grays, and darker colors. I have an obsession with outerwear, I love trench-coats, fitted blazers, and peacoats. Boots are a must. Jeans are simply too important! Love black jeans, straight leg, slim leg.

No comments: